Who?What?Where?

ProcessDesignInspirationScreen PrintingVideos

October 4th, 2011

4:31AM // 12 notes

Tonight I was finally able to complete the rest of the colors for the Boyz IV Men poster. These things came out pretty good, though I did have yet more problems with the new emulsion.

I ended up changing the pattern of the smoke as the previous design didn’t burn well and I wanted more color and detail. I also wasn’t able to print the little tagline “Printed at The House 2011” because the emulsion blew out when I was rinsing the screen after the burn. (All that stuff is somewhat technical; let’s just say it got ruined.)

Anyhow, I’m really happy with how these turned out. Now I just need to sign and number these critters before handing them over to the band. I hope the like them.

  1. usingmyhands posted this